One of the goals for the Aloha Region is to have every team participate in every event at the Hawaii Convention Center, (HCC). We also want to recognize TEAMS that have supported the Aloha Region by participating in these tournaments at the HCC. In recognition of the TEAMS and to help meet the goal of 100 percent participation, we would like to introduce the “Mahalo Rewards” program which will be available for the remainder of the USAV 2022 – 2023 season.
“MAHALO REWARDS” PROGRAM GUIDELINES:
For every USAV Aloha Region tournament that a TEAM participates at the Hawaii Convention Center, (HCC), it will receive a $50.00 credit that can only be applied to the following USAV Aloha Region tournament at the HCC.
A TEAM can accumulate up to a maximum of $150. (A TEAM must participate in three consecutive tournaments at the HCC)
If the TEAM earns a “Mahalo Rewards” credit but elects not to participate in the following tournament the “Mahalo Rewards” credit will be reduced to $0.00 (zero).
These Mahalo Rewards program credits will include the two most recent tournaments hosted at the end of 2022.
- Fall Festival
- Holiday Classic
“Mahalo Rewards” earned from these two tournaments will be used to reduce the President’s Tournament entry fee.
Other HCC Tournaments scheduled:
- Presidents Tournament – February 11, 12, 2023
- Spring Break Madness – March 18, 19, 2023
- Aloha Region Regionals – April 15, 16, 2023
- Aloha Summer Classic – May 27, 28, 29, 2023
Team X participates in both the Fall Festival and the Holiday Classic.
TEAM X earns a $100.00 “Mahalo Rewards” credit that is applied to the President Tournament. (If the team does not participate in the tournament, the “Mahalo Rewards” account for the TEAM is reduced to zero)
If the TEAM does participate in the President’s Tournament, the entry fee is reduced by $100.00 and earns an additional $50.00 “Mahalo Rewards” credit. The $150.00 will be applied to the following tournament – Spring Break Madness.
Team X participated in the Fall Festival but did not participate in the Holiday Classic. Team X “Mahalo Rewards” account is zero.
Team X did not participate in the Fall Festival but did in the Holiday Classic. Team X earns a $50.00 credit towards the President’s Tournament.
- The Mahalo Reward credit is not transferable to any other team even within the same club.
- Team rosters must be substantially the same – (Final rosters must be verified in advance minor changes will be allowed.)
- If a TEAM earns a credit and that age division is not available in the following tournament, the team will retain the credit until the next tournament.
- Boy’s teams that participated in the Fall Festival will earn a $75 Mahalo Reward that can only be applied to the next USAV Aloha Region tournament – Aloha Summer Classic, May 27, 28, 29, 2023
- The “Mahalo Rewards” program is not available for the 10 and Under Division
(This Mahalo Rewards credit will be inputted into the TM2 system after all of the guidelines have been verified. Each team should confirm the correct tournament entry fee prior to paying online or remitting a check.)