The following tournament check-in options have been made available to you. These options are good for all the Aloha Region Volleyball Tournaments including:
- Aloha Summer Classic
- Spring Break Madness
- Aloha Region Regionals
ON-LINE Team Check-in is available via TM2. This will save you some time checking in your team on the day of the event. This feature is available now.
- Go to your club dashboard on https://tm2sign.com/#/
- Find the Spring Break Madness Tournament and the team you are trying to Check-In
- Click on the purple button labeled “Check In Online”
- If successful you will receive an email sent to the address listed for the team in TM2sign.com with a QR code for that team. Use this QR code to claim the team’s credentials at the team check in counter in the lobby area of the Convention Center at approximately 7:00 am.
ONSITE – Team Check-in will be available at the Convention Center at the registration counters in the lobby on the day before play starts.
The check-in counter will be open at approximately 7:00 am. The process will require a printed and signed copy of the team’s roster.
Coaches please have your entire team (as many as possible) at the table when checking in so the players and their jerseys can be verified. Coaches and player credentials will be handed out at this time. Credentials are required for entry into the exhibition area.
PREPARING FOR ON-LINE TEAM CHECK-IN:
- Review your roster
- All coaches must be Impact Certified; have a current Background Screening and be SafeSport trained.
- All other staff members must have a current background screen and be SafeSport Trained
- All 18-year old players and 17 year old players who turn 18 during the tournament must be SafeSport trained.
- Validate your roster in
TM2sign.com/#/ – click the “Validate Roster” button
- If the roster passes validation you will see buttons for printing your “Team Check-in” form or to “Submit On-Line”. If there any errors (which will be indicated) you must correct the errors and re-validate including any roster changes (uniform No.’s, players etc.)
- Print a Team Check-in Form (for onsite check-in), sign the team roster.
- Online check in does not require a written or printed copy. The data is confirmed as the Official Roster.